Top 5 Springfield Hellcat Lights & Lasers [2021 Edition]
Source: Springfield Armory
In 2019, the long existing collaboration between Springfield Armory and HS Produkt (a popular Croatian gun manufacturer), gave birth to a new star in the CCW sky - the Springfield Armory Hellcat. The pistol quickly found its fan base and made its way into the EDC of many of those who had previously been using some other popular carry guns such as the Glock 43 or SIG P365. And if it’s not a part of your EDC yet, read our Hellcat review and you’ll quickly realise why it should.
One of the reasons for this is the incredible flush capacity that the Hellcat offers. I mean, 11+1 rounds crammed into such a tiny package has to account for something, right? However, the pistol has got much more to offer. The Springfield Hellcat is also extremely accurate straight out of the box. But if you often find yourself in low-light environments, it’s a good idea to equip your Hellcat with a tactical light or laser.
And that’s exactly why I’m here today. To share with you a list of the best Springfield Hellcat lights and lasers. All of the ones on our list are set to significantly improve your aim and target acquisition, no matter the weather.
Lighting up your Hellcat - the best Hellcat lights & Lasers
Although the Springfield Hellcat is a great micro-compact pistol (and potentially even the best), mounting a tactical flashlight or laser on its rail can make it even better. But deciding which light or laser to get is a tough one. And that's exactly why I'm here today, to help you pick the best one. So, without further ado, let's have a look at 5 best Hellcat lights and lasers, all of which are most definitely worth your consideration.
The first tactical flashlight for Springfield Hellcat was designed by Olight, a popular weapon light manufacturer from China, that also has operations in Georgia. Their Olight Baldr Mini ranks among the most popular rail-mounted lights and it's now available even for such tiny guns as the Hellcat is.
The output of the Baldr Mini's green beam is <5mW, and its class is 3R. Taking into account how small this light is, its power output of 600 Lumens is simply amazing. Its white light also comes with a throw of 130 meters. So, if you get this Olight, your Hellcat's accuracy will simply be alright.
- Power output of 600 Lumens
- Fully USB rechargeable
- Comes with a batery life indicator
- Features an adjustable rail - compatible with many other guns, not just the Hellcat
- Light & Laser Combo - Green beam is added for greater accuracy and more options to select between white light only, green beam only, or both combined
- Comes in two colors - Black & Desert Tan
- Light & Laser Combo
- USB rechargeable
- There are better lasers out there
- Not the cheapest option
#2 on our list was designed by no other than Streamlight - undeniable the world's most popular producer of tactical flashlights. Their TLR-6 has been around for a long time, but a variation fitting such a tiny gun as the Hellcat is was only introduced a while back.
The Streamlight TLR-6 is a great combination of a tactical light and laser, as it comes with an integrated class 3 red laser, designed to make target acquisition much easier. So, if you want your Hellcat to shine bright, simply get this Streamlight.
- Power output of 100 Lumens
- Also features an integrated class 3R laser product - 640 to 660 nanometer, output less than 5mw
- Fits many other Springfield Armory handguns
- Ultra lightweight and very compact
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
- Also available with grip extension
- No need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Available in black color
- Developed by a trusted brand
- Huge bang for your buck
- Integrated Red Laser
- Lower power output
- Not USB rechargeable
The next one on the list of best Hellcat lights was also developed by a well-known brand - Surefire. However, it's much more costly than the previous options. But if you decide to get this light, you'll most definitely get your money's worth.
Not only is the SureFire XSC very compact, it's also incredibly complex. The light boasts ambidextrous controls and it also features an improved constant-on activation. All you have to do to bring some light to this world is to tap either one of the momentary switches - to turn the light off, simply tap either one of the momentary switches again. So, if you never want to misfire, make sure you get this light by SureFire.
- Power output of 350 Lumens
- Intense white light shaped by a precisely engineered parabolic reflector
- Quick-detach and rechargeable lithium polymer battery can be changed without removing the XSC from the host pistol
- Integrated ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching facilitates rapid light activation
- Improved constant-on activation
- Designed specifically to fit your Hellcat
- Available in black color
- Ambidextrous operation
- Premium LED delivering great illumination
- High price tag
- Doesn't come with a laser
ArmaLaser might be a lesser known brand than the ones mentioned previously, but their red laser rightfully deserves a spot on our list. One of the reasons for this is that this ArmaLaser was specifically designed for the Springfield Armory Hellcat. Another great feature of this laser is that it comes with grip activation.
The laser is very compact and it can be easily installed directly onto your Hellcat's trigger guard. So, in case you're looking for a reliable and very compact laser, then I say go for this ArmaLaser.
- Extremely bright 635nm red laser, considerably brighter than 650nm lasers. Class 3R 635nm <5mW red laser
- Developed specifically for Springfield Hellcat
- Adjustable laser, battery door, master kill switch
- Made from DuPont Zytel polymer pistol material
- Easily attached to the pistol's trigger guard
- Features grip activation
- Comes in black color
- Grip activation
- Powerful red laser
- It's not a light & laser combo
- Lesser known brand
The last device on our list which will significantly boost your Hellcat's accuracy was developed by Ade Advanced Optics. Once again, we're not talking about one of the most popular producers of tactical weapon accessories, but this great light + laser combo is definitely worth a shot.
Not only is it a 2 in 1 package, it's also the most affordable product on our list (at least at the time of writing). Just like the previously mentioned ArmaLaser, this one was also designed specifically for your Springfield Hellcat. It features a green laser (which is generally more visible than a red one) that's combined with a light of satisfactory 250 Lumens power output. So, if you never want to let your Hellcat's light fade, get this awesome light by Ade.
- Excellent light & laser combo
- Light of power output of 250 Lumens
- Offers the brightest Green laser allowed by Law
- 100% Machined with aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish
- Operates with one CR2 batteries
- Battery life of 1 hour (on constant-on mode)
- Left and right side switches provide ambidextrous operation
- Features a popular strobe mode
- Available in black color
- Very affordable light & laser combo
- Powerful green laser + 250 Lumens light output
- Lower runtime
- Less compact than other options
Conclusion - What's the best Springfield Hellcat light?
So, this was our list of the best lights and lasers for your Springfield Hellcat. And it doesn't really matter which one you choose, as they all will improve your Hellcat's accuracy and target acquisition significantly. But if you want to make sure you see light at the end of the tunnel, I'd say get the no. 2 on our list - the Streamlight TLR-6. Not only was this light designed specifically for your Springfield pistol, but it's also a great light + laser combo. And it comes at unbeatable price.
However, if you want to get the most out of your Hellcat, don't forget to pair it up with one of our Springfield Hellcat holsters, custom made specifically for your pistol.