This article will help you find out all the information regarding Craft Holsters returns policy. If you've encountered any issues and you decide to return your new product(s), please read the instructions below and contact us. We promise to do our best to resolve the matter as soon as possible. For information about warranty our products come with, please, check out our Lifetime Warranty page.
30 Day Returns
To claim your 30 Day Return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with the instructions.
- Keep in mind that if your new holster feels too tight, it doesn’t automatically mean it is faulty. Remember that leather holsters sometimes require to be broken in (just like new leather boots). If you decide not to do it, the product will not be considered faulty. The break-in instructions are always provided inside the packaging, but you can also read our Break-In Guide.
- In case of a production issue, returns will be covered with store credit, which can be applied on a new order.
- If you decide to return a product with no quality issues, a 25% restocking fee will be applied on store credit
- Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable. Shipping is considered a service and non-refundable once the service has been provided.
- We do not accept returns requests of Custom Shop orders and orders where the holster was specifically adjusted per your specifications (design change, embossing, etc.).
- Normal wear and tears such as scuffs, scratches, and abrasions are not considered as a defect as they are normal mark of using.