- Returns & Warranty
Returns & Warranty
This article will help you find out all the information regarding Craft Holsters warranty & return policy. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you encountered any issues, or just want to return the product, please read the instructions below & contact us. We’ll do our best to resolve it asap.
30 Day Returns
To claim your 30 Day Return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll provide you with instructions.
- Please remember that a new leather holster, just like a pair of new shoes, sometimes needs time for break-in. The break-in process is provided in the package with your new holster. Or you can read our Break-In Guide Here.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days after receiving the package.
- Returns will be covered with refund or store credit.
- Refund or store credit will be issued as soon as we’ll receive the product back, in as-new condition.
- Proper break-in process does not affect your return right.
- For non-quality issues return, a 25% restocking fee will be applied, as our products are custom made to your order.
- We do not accept returns for Custom Shop orders and orders where the holster was specifically adjusted per your specification.
We stand behind the quality of our products & that's why we have our lifetime holster warranty that can be applied on all the operational parts of the holster as well as the material of the holster. However, common signs of wear are not covered by our warranty. To claim your Lifetime Warranty, please contact us at email@example.com, we’ll provide you with instructions.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper use and overburdening the gear, or negligence.
- Normal wear and tears such as scuffs, scratches, and abrasions are not considered as a defect as they are a normal mark of product use