We realize that not all gun holsters work perfectly for everyone. If it doesn’t work for you, you may return the merchandise. Find out all the information about Craft Holsters returns here.
We provide a 30 day Tryout period. Please note that the 30 Day Tryout does not cover an unintentional customer mistake, such as choosing the wrong gun, or choosing the wrong color or hand of the product. Read The full tryout period instructions.
After these 30 days, and/or if the tryout was not accepted, we have a restocking fee of 15%. If you wish to return the holster afterwards please contact us and please provide:
- your order number
- the reason for the return
- include a photo of the product (if there is any defect).
After communication with our representative, you will be given precise information on how to return our product.
Craft Holsters, 11407 SW Amu St, Suite #10005, Tualatin, OR 97062, United States
In case of any defects on the products the process is similar, yet the pictures are mandatory, without them, there is no possibility of a replacement. We need to see the pictures in order to understand the issue. After the pictures are sent and your request is processed and obliged, you will have your product replaced, free of charge on our costs. While requesting a replacement, please follow these steps:
- Contact our Customer Service
- Tell us your order number, the reason for the replacement request and include a photo of the product (just follow instructions we'll send you by email)
- You will get direct information from our customer service depending on the extent of the matter
- Your request for a replacement will then be processed