If you're looking for a new full sized handgun, the Ruger-57 might be one of your best options. This blowback semi-auto that relies on an internal hammer-fired, single-action system was designed by Sturm, Ruger & Co. (or simply Ruger) back in 2019. And for anyone not completely new to the world of guns, it's of no surprise that the Ruger 57 is a modern copy the FN Five-seveN, one of most popular semi-autos ever made.
Alright, the Ruger-57 is a great gun, especially when matched with a well-made Ruger 57 holster, there's no denying that. However, there are still ways how to experience your this pistol. When it comes to its accuracy, the surest way to get most out of the pistol is to equip it with a Ruger-57 tactical light or laser.
And that's exactly why I'm here today, to show you what the best available Ruger 57 lights and/or lasers are. So, without further ado, let's shed some light on your best Ruger 57 aftermarket options.
The first Ruger 57 tac light on our list was designed by OLIGHT, who have recently become one of the most trusted brands in the field of weapon mounted lights. Their Baldr Pro definitely deserves the #1 spot as it comes with an incredible power output of 1350 lumens, which highly exceed the performance of most other Ruger-57 gun lights.
Sure, this light's performance comes at a slightly higher cost, but it's definitely worth it. And did I tell you that this light also features a green light laser? Now that's a real deal!
- Extreme power output of 1350 lumens
- A great combination of tactical light and laser
- Beam distance of 260 meters
- Features a green light laser with an output of <5mW, the class is 3R
- Available in 2 different colors - black and desert tan
- Compatible with both GL rail (installed on the product) and Picatinny rail (included in the package) Equipped with adjustable screws, the light can withstand strong impacts and vibrations without loosening after calibration
- Easy to install and detach the light by pressing or loosening the side swing arm
- Incredibly high power output of 1350 lumens
- Features a green light laser
- A bit more expensive
The second light on our list might be developed by a lesser-known brand, but it definitely deserves to be here. Why? Well, the main reason why this Lasercross Ruger 57 light is a good catch is the fact that it's actually a combination of a tactical light and laser.
Sure thing, the power output of 220 lumens isn't much, but the green laser compensates for it quite well and it's definitely a great way to improve your Ruger's accuracy and target acquisition. And you can hardly find a light/laser combo cheaper than this one!
- Ultra low profile of INTERNAL green laser flashlight combo in 220 lumen output
- Built in a smaller size,more easier to put into your holster without any stuck
- Designed with two stainless steel adjustable screws
- Durable construction - wear and rust resistant
- You can adjust and Zero in the laser easily with the allen's wrench supplied
- Magnetic Charging (Built-in Battery could be charged)
- Ambidextrous steady ON/OFF switches with strobe LED mode
- Comes in black color
- Runtime of 90 minutes when both light and laser are on
- Great bang for the buck
- Laser + Light combo
- Features a strobe mode
- Not the most popular brand
- Lower power output
Just like the #1 on our list, this Ruger 57 tactical light was also developed by OLIGHT, so you can be sure it's of high quality. Alright, at the first sight, the power output of 600 lumens isn't anything too breathtaking, but if you take the tiny dimensions of this light into account, it's more than enough.
The only drawback of this light is that it doesn't come with a laser, but that shouldn't bother you too much. So, if you want something compact that won't weigh your Ruger down, I suggest you give the PL MINI 2 a shot.
- Adjustable Rail (authorized patent) - Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the light in the desired position for your specific firearm
- The light is compatible with most other pistols including subcompacts
- Great performance - 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw
- Performance comparable to mid-sized weapon lights
- Convenient magnetic charging - charging by connecting the light directly with the included magnetic USB cable
- Comes in three colors - black, desert tan, OD green
- GL and 1913 Rails Included
- Easy to install
- Small package with great power output
- Reasonable price
- Magnetic rechargeable
- No laser included
Now what kind of top Ruger 57 lights list would it be if there was nothing by Streamlight, right? That's why the #4 is the Streamlight TLR-1 HL, designed by the world's most trusted tactical lights brand. This Ruger 57 weapon mounted light comes with an incredible output of 1000 lumens, which means the only one that outperforms is the one that takes the top spot on this list.
Thanks to its incredibly durable construction, this weapon light is resistant to any conditions and any type of impact. The only thing it's really missing is a laser.
- Power output of incredible 1000 lumens
- Produced by one of the most trusted brands
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons, not just the G17
- Comes with rail locating keys & lithium batteries
- Slick design
- Available in 2 colors - black and flat dark earth
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish with high temperature, shock-mounted glass lens
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on off switch
- Tar optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Power output of 1000 lumens
- Extremely durable
- Designed by Streamlight
- Doesn't come with a laser
- Flat Dark Earth color variant more expensive
Now the last option on our list of Ruger 57 lights actually isn't a light at all. This product developed by Feyachi is in fact a green laser, but it still delivers great performance and it's definitely going to improve your target acquisition.
On top of its performance, this Ruger-57 tactical laser is extremely light and you won't even notice that it's attached to your pistol. And even tough it's very tiny, it's still extremely durable as it's made of aircraft-grade aluminum. And it's also super budget-friendly!
- IIIA Class Green Laser Power Output ≤5mw, feaures 532 nm wavelength
- Highly visible green laser in any environments which can reach up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night
- Ultra lightweight and compact, small size - 2.4" x 1.18'' x 0.85"
- Weighs only 1.57oz (battery included)
- Low profile with ambidextrous on-off switch
- Ease of use, installed within minutes with a quick detach mount
- Machined from High-strength aircraft aluminum body is hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for extreme durability
- Green laser with exceptional visibility
- Ultra lightweight design
- Great budget option
- Doesn't feature any light
- Made by a lesser known brand
conclusion - which ruger-57 tactical light should i get?
So, this was our list of the best Ruger-57 lights and lasers for 2021. Sure, it doesn't include some brands you might be familiar with, but it's definitely made up of those I believe are a great match for your Ruger. And if you're having trouble deciding which one to buy, then I suggest trying out #1 on our list - OLIGHT Baldr Pro. It's definitely the best light + laser Ruger 57 combo our there and even though it's a bit more costly, its performance is most certainly worth it.
Are you looking to save some bucks but still get enough band? Then try out #5 on our list - Feyachi PL-34. It's simply the most budget-friendly, yet highly performing Ruger-57 laser out there.
Alright, now that you know how to improve the accuracy and target acquisition of your Ruger, there's just one more thing for you to do so that you can get the most out of your pistol - getting a solid Ruger 57 holster.