The Hydratation backpack Camel 2.0 is a great choive for long and exhausting hukes.
The hydration backpack Camel 2.0 is a durable and strong mission bag with water-supply delivery system, light weight and easy to use. It has a quick refill cap, external D-Links so it can be easily attached to a molle vest or rucksacks, excess strap keepers, small external pouch for utilities with molle straps. It's made of premium hard webbed nylon and features a chcest sternum strap emergency whistle. The hydration bladder is made of antibacterial materials. The backpack's security is ensured thanks to DuraFlex® UTX® buckles and clips. The dimensons are HxWxD 18x9x6 in
The Backpack has 3 compartments.
- Water compartment, which holds a up to 3L (0.8 Gallons) bag with a 36in drinking tube.
- Slim Upper pocket, opened from the side. Dimensions HxWxD 9x6x3 in
- Wide lower pocket, opened from the top. Dimensions HxWxD 7x6x3 in
- Dimensions 18x9x6 in
- 100% Polyester 600D
- 420HD Nylon Webbing
- Chest Sternum Strap Emergency Whistle
- DuraFlex® UTX® Buckles And Clips
- 3 liter (0.8 Gallon) Anti-Bacterial Hydration Bladder
- 5 Years Warranty
- Available Also In Black And Olive Color