Polymer holsters are made by injecting polymer into a gun-shaped model under a hight temperature. This makes them sturdy and reliable and they require minimum maintenance. Here are some tips what to do and what not to do.
The things you want to do
- Do clean with a soft cloth and mild soap, you can sumberge them into water but mind the metal parts.
- If needed, you can use a soft bristle brush
- Do allow to air dry naturally
The tings you don't want to do
- Don’t use artificial heat to speed up the drying process
- Don’t put our synthetic materials in the washing machine or dishwasher
- Don’t use Loctite or similar products
- Don’t use solvents or other chemical products Following our recommended care tips, will allow you to get the maximum service life from your synthetic material products