These step-by-step descriptions of fulfilling your order will help you better understand our working procedure. Feel free to contact our customer service if you have any questions.
Once you complete the ordering process from our web, your order is entered into our database.
You will receive an email notification of the received order.
After confirmation of your payment is received your order status then changes to payment received (paid) and confirmation email is sent to you.
We process your order and contact you ASAP if any issues arise.
Your order is then forwarded directly to our producer, it it's not available from stock.
The production process takes several weeks. This allows us to maintain high product quality.
The completed orders are sent to our Expedition department, where all necessary documents are prepared and packed with the merchandise.
The last email notification confirming the shipment is sent to you automatically.
Your order is then on its way to you directly from us, using the selected shipping method.
UPS and FedEx packages are processed each working day. Tracking information is sent to you the next day and your order is then traceable on www.ups.com or www.fedex.com.
Economy packages are processed once a week and sent directly to airport. These orders are not traceable.
- Most of our products are express custom made specifically for each order.
- Our production facility is located in Europe and orders are shipped directly from the producers.
- Orders shipped Economy do not offer a tracking service, delivery takes about 10 working days.
- We are not responsible for damage, breakage or loss of the products while in transit. However you are covered by shipping provider with insurance and we'll be happy to help you in case of any issue with the transport.
- Damaged shipments are to be reported immediately to the shipment provider. Ask the shipment provider to make an inspection and register a claim directly with them. The original boxes must be held for the inspection.