Leather Holsters Care
All leather gun holster products need minimal care and maintenance.
• Do clean the holster with a soft cloth and mild soap. A gun holster that comes in contact with perspiration on a regular basis may need to be treated as outlined above as often as once a month
• Do work soap and a small amount of water into the leather and apply to the surface, rub in and wipe off with a soft cloth (once a month)
• Do allow the leather to air dry naturally, without any type of artificial heat
• Do use a small amount of a neutral leather cream or a bit of cooking oil to slow the natural breakdown of the leather
Where to go next
• Do not submerge or saturate your leather in water or other liquid, as they will saturate and soften the leather too much. It may cause the holster to lose its shape
• Do not dry your leather product with any type of artificial heat (hair dryer, oven, radiator, direct sunlight)
• Do not leave your leather products on the dashboard of the car in the summer, or leave it otherwise exposed to the elements Following our recommended care tips, will allow you to get the maximum service life from your leather products.